I recently received an invitation to review Sambazon juices and smoothies here at For the Love of Food! and to run a giveaway through my participation with greenmomsmeet.com. I had seen them sold in stores before, including Costco, but hadn't tried it yet and was excited to do so! Here's a little about Sambazon:
• Sambazon juices and smoothies are made with the finest organic Amazon
Superfoods™ on the planet such as Açaí [Ah-sigh-ee], Acerola [Ah-sir-o-la], and
Yerba Mate [Yur-ba Mah-tay].
• Their juices and smoothies are available in ten different delicious flavor varieties,
and packed with antioxidants and healthy omega 3-6-9s.
• All Sambazon Superfood juices are NON-GMO, USDA organic, vegan, gluten-free,
and provide whole food nutrition.
• A bottle of Sambazon Superfood juice (10.5 ounces) retails for $2.99.
Sambazon is Available in functional flavors providing a variety of health benefits:
• Açaí/Antioxidant: This Original Amazon superfood juice is bursting with powerful antioxidants and healthy omegas. It’s a delicious way to combat free radicals and comes in two flavors: Original or Açaí+Blueberry+Pomegranate.
• Energy: This potent blend of Açaí berries, Yerba Mate, and Guarana delivers a whole food experience that boosts the body and mind the way nature intended. Energy is available in two flavors: A rich berry superfood juice blend with 50mg of organic caffeine per bottle, and a new Mocha Java superfood smoothie with 80mg of organic caffeine from fair trade coffee beans, plus a hint of chocolate.
• Protein: These indulgent smoothies are packed with 10g of organic vegan whole food protein per bottle (which helps to build lean muscle) and healthy omegas to keep you full longer. It comes in three yummy flavors: Açaí berry + Vanilla; Açaí berry + Chocolate; Chocolate + Almond + Coconut milk
• Supergreens with Kale + Ginger: This is a potent blend of Açaí berries, a powerful new blend of six varieties, plus a hint of ginger. It delivers around two servings of whole fruits and veggies, without added sugar.
• Blended Breakfast: This is the first beverage to combine whole fruit with ancient grains (like quinoa and amaranth), chia, and Organic/Non-GMO verified soymilk for a smoothie that sustains and nourishes. This delicious strawberry-banana blend is also a good source of fiber (7g per bottle).
I sampled the Original Açaí/Antioxidant juice first. The 10.5 oz serving size was a good amount I thought for a drink on the go or a morning juice. I found the juice to not be overly sweet which was good, and the flavor resembled plum juice. What's great is that there is such a variety of drinks from Sambazon that there is something for everyone! I really appreciate the fact that the company is dedicated to both environmental and social issues and supports 2 million acres of the Amazon rainforest and over 10,000 family farmers! Pretty impressive work.
Now you too can sample Sambazon!! They have offered for me to run a giveaway here for one winner to receive three free product vouchers, plus a fantastic wooden bowl and spoon valued at $45. Giveaway prizes will be sent to the winner directly. The giveaway is limited to U.S. residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You can learn more and connect with Sambazon here:
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May
Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I
agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily
reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.
Pin It Now!